Yesterday rumors abounded over a “Big” announcement from Sony. Speculation included a possible PSP2 unveiling, and/or a PS3 price cut that’s been long overdue.

Rumors weren’t what they seemed to be, or so it seems.

Starting tomorrow, April 1st, the Playstation 2 (that’s TWO, not three) will sell for $99.99. I don’t know how excited you are, but I’m experiencing excruciating anticipation pains, especially since my PS2 died a year and a half after I bought it, and it was never replaced. Good times, good times.

Could this be a little April Fool’s Day action from Sony? Are they “hip” and “fun” enough to hoodwink us and declare a real announcement tomorrow or the day after? I hope so.

1 Comment
  1. MoStyle Said,

    Woow New template

    Posted on June 2, 2009 at 5:36 PM

     

Post a Comment

Valuebux!